Friday, June 4, 2010

Message in a bottle☼



Hello there. Its been awhile.
This week has been great. Ive had no internet all week and at some points no phone. But, that was the best part. You should try it. All the drama just fades away. I went swimming so many times that I'm now one big prune. Letters to Juliet is great, i liked it because of the scenery and the food. It was also kinda sad. "I send an s.o.s to the world. I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle" John Mayer. I made so many muffins this week. I need a muffin vacation. I hate people that smoke. Yuck. I don't think this blog thing is working out for me. I think I'm going to delete it and my face book. Yep. No drama. Ill probably just create a flikr for my photos.
Here are some photos from this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment