Sunday, May 30, 2010

☮let love in

Hi there. It's been awhile. Been kinda busy.
Yesterday, went on the date and ate at the fancy Ruth Chris. It was yummmm. The steak was like butter and the crab cakes were like heaven. I got so full. NOLA is coming so soon i can smell the french market air. Were going in July for my birthday. Its going to be bombbb.
Don't you hate it when people rape your profile or rape your picture? I mean, come on? Get a life. Flush you. I like white chocolate. Yes, i do. I want to spend some time with my mom. I love my mom. Shes my best friend. Brownies, brownies, brownies. That's all Ive been eating lately. And its starting to kick in on me. I'm really out of shape. Today is the national My Bucket's Got A Hole In It Day. No joke. Google it. Imagine someone celebrating that. Oh yea. Today is lazy day for me. I'm doing nothing, and loving it.

2 comments: